THE BEST CANADIAN FREE BETS September 2021
Free bets from sportsbooks can be aimed at new or existing customers, depending on the offer. Bookmakers offer customers great free bets and best bonuses on major sporting events such as the Super Bowl, NBA Finals and Stanley Cup Finals. Don't miss out on free bets for September 2021 - check back here regularly!
FREE BET OFFERS
We offer you an overview of the current free bets from Canadian sportsbooks. Some of these offers are time-limited and/or limited to a single sports event or tournament. Act now before you miss out!
At William Hill free bets worth $250 are waiting for all new customers.
How do you get the free bet?
- Enter promotional code CAN250 during registration.
- Place your 1st bet of $5 or more at minimum odds 1.50.
- Get your bonus, up-to a maximum amount of $50 (50% of your first bet).
- Place 12 other bets with minimum odds of 1.50 and minimum stake of $25.
- Get a $50 free bet for each three qualifying bets (total of 4 x $50 free bets for the 12 qualifying bets).
Mr Green gives every new customer free bets worth up to $200 for their first deposit.
How do you get the free bet?
- Register now. Offer only available to new customers who have never completed a first deposit.
- A deposit and wager of a minimum $20+ is required to activate the offer.
- The qualifying bet(s) to claim the free bet must have minimum odds of 1.80.
- A withdrawal must not be made beforehand, or the matched Free Bets offer will be forfeited.
- Each Free Bet will expire 7 days after receipt.
HOW DO FREE BETS WORK?
There are several different types of free bets, all of which are usually easy to claim. We recommend that everyone read the fine print before activating any free bet offer and starts betting.
As the name indicates, this free bet does not require any deposit from the bettor. As mentioned, many bookmakers choose to thank their loyal customers with free bets for major sporting events. These betting offers are simply credited to the betting account and can be used directly from there. You will often be informed about such betting offers through email from the sportsbook.
This type of free bet is linked to the registration of a new customer at a sportsbook. Many bookmakers offer great free bets to generate new customers. In most cases, new customers have one risk-free first bet. If this bet is lost, the bookmaker will credit your betting account up to a maximum stake as set by the bookmaker. Therefore, there is zero risk of losing your first free bet.
HOW TO TURN FREE BETS INTO CASH
Each free bet is subject to special bonus conditions which are listed in the fine print of the sports betting site. It is common for sportsbooks to require the bettor to roll over the money won from a free bet a certain number of times before it can be cashed out as real money. The bookmakers do tend to set fair conditions, though, so it is not impossible to make this happen. Use our best sports bets for today to roll over your bonus. Once you have met the bookmaker's requirements, you may withdraw the money you won.